As a partner of vtiger CRM, we help business to setup vtiger cloud version of the CRM.
Sign up for Free Trial Here – https://www.vtiger.com/begin-free-trial/?rstoken=467276ec12324260b5080c64af4bf44c
About vtiger cloud
Vtiger CRM is an enterprise ready CRM software mainly used in small to medium sized businesses.However, Vtiger is more than just a CRM. With built in solutions that range from email marketing, to activity and project management and beyond, Vtiger CRM really is a one stop
organisation management solution for most businesses.
Vtiger cloud CRM leverages the benefits of open source software and adds more value to the end users by providing many enterprise features:
- Vtiger Cloud – Helps business, partners, resellers, and system integrators to change, extend, or customise an individual CRM instance based on their business needs.
- Vtiger Cloud– Gives an option to clients can take advantage of third party solutions and Add-ons to extend the base functionality of the CRM instance.
- Vtiger Cloud – application is exactly the same version as the free vtiger CRM open source edition. Clients are not locked into a vendor offering – they can migrate from the cloud-based version to the in-house version because both versions use the same application code and data schema.
Vtiger Cloud Features
- No Installation necessary – The client instance is provisioned automatically on an Amazon server within just a couple of minutes after signup
- Upgrades included – Each instance will be upgraded to the latest version of vtiger CRM soon after it is released publicly
- Full CRM capabilities – All the vtiger CRM features are included in the cloud service
- Security – CRM database and files are backed up daily
- Freedom from vendor lock-in – if the client chooses to stop using the service, they can install the vtiger application locally on their server and take their data with them
- Customization – Clients could have custom vtiger CRM instances.
For more information on pricing. Please visit https://www.vtiger.com/crm-pricing/
Contact our friendly team on 02 8860 9693 or email us on -firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.